1. Privacy-sensitive, that is, personal details are processed via the job bank on Technicus.nl. Vacatures Online BV considers due care in handling personal details of paramount importance. We therefore ensure all personal details areaprocessed and secured with due care and attention.
2. We do this in accordance with the requirements imposed by the Personal Data Protection Act (“Wbp”). Among other things, this means we:
a. clearly explain why we process personal details. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
b. limit our collection of personal details to the personal details required for legitimate purposes;
c. first ask you for your explicit consent to process your personal details in cases that require your consent;
d. take appropriate security measures in order to protect your personal details and we demand the same from parties that process personal details on our instruction;
e. respect your right to consult, correct or remove your personal details at your request;
3. Vacatures Online BV is the party responsible for data processing. Our processing activities have been registered with the Data Protection Authority under number 1623864. This privacy statement explains which personal details we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend you read it carefully.
4. This privacy statement was last changed on 01 May 2016.
The use of personal details
1. By using our service, you leave certain details. They may be personal details. We store and use only personal details that are submitted by you directly in connection with the service requested by you, or of which it is clear that they are provided for us to process upon submittal.
2. We use the following data for the purposes set out in this privacy statement:
a. Name and address details
b. Telephone number
c. Invoice address
d. E-mail address
e. Payment details
h. Photo/profile picture
i. Date of birth
j. IP address
When you are registered on our platform as a jobseeker, you can go to your account on our website to indicate which personal details are shown in anonymised form.
1. For certain elements of our service, you have to register first. After registration, we will store the personal details you have submitted via the username you have chosen. We will keep these details so that you do not have to fill them in every time you visit our website, so that we can contact you in connection with executing the agreement, invoicing and payment and to provide an overview of the products and services you have purchased from us.
2. We will not disclose the details linked to your username to third parties, unless this is necessary in connection with executing the agreement you conclude with us or when we are legally obliged to do so. In the event of suspected fraud or abuse of our website, we may disclose personal details to the competent authorities.
- In order to display relevant ads and jobs on Technicus.nl or on other websites, possibly for remarketing;
- To prevent you seeing the same ad over and over again (DoubleClick);
- To check wether our users visit the advertiser of which certain jobs are shown on Technicus.nl;
- By our partners to verify if certain jobs are already shown or reviewed;
Access to the portal
Our portal gives you access to a management environment where you can adjust, submit and change things yourself.
Processing an order
When you place an order with us, we use your personal details to process it. If so required for the due processing of your order, we may also disclose your personal details to third parties. More information about this can be found below in this privacy statement.
You can buy credits on Technicus.nl in order to use a certain functionality.
You can conclude a paid contract on Technicus.nl.
In addition to the information on our website, there are other ways of keeping you informed of our new products and services:
a. by post
b. by e-mail
c. via social media
Contact form and newsletter
1. We offer a newsletter in which we inform those interested about our products and/or services. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe from the service.
2. When you complete a contact form on the website, or when you send us an e-mail, the personal details disclosed therein are stored for as long as the nature of the form or the contents of your e-mail allows in order to fully respond to and process them. The information and details can also be stored for subsequent consultation.
1. When you use a service, the following details are published, making them visible to everyone on the Internet:
a. your name and address details
b. your telephone number
c. your e-mail address
d. your gender
e. your date of birth
f. your (profile) picture
g. information you have submitted
You decide which information is published. This information may be used to trace you. At your request, we will anonymise information that has been published.
Our service shows third-party advertisements that keep personal details in order to customise the advertisements.
Disclosure to third parties
We may disclose your details to our partners. These partners are involved in the execution of the agreement.
We use Google Analytics to keep a record of the number of visitors that use our website. We have concluded a processor's agreement with Google in order to make arrangements about how our data is used. Google is not permitted to use the Analytics information for other Google services.
All information and details published on our website may also be indexed and stored by search engines.
We take security measures in order to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal details. We take the following measures in particular:
a. Access to personal details is secured by means of a username and password
b. Access to personal details is secured by means of a username and login token
c. We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) that secure all information between you and our website when you enter personal details
d. We keep logs of all requests for personal details
Cookies and similar technologies
1. When you use our website, your device may store sessions or cookies. Cookies are small bits of information (files) left on your device by a website. The website instructs the browser you use to view websites (such as Internet Explorer) to store these cookies on your device. There are two kinds of cookies:
Sessions are temporary files that are removed from your device as soon as you close the web browser.
b. Permanent cookies
Permanent cookies are files that remain on your device permanently, also when you close the web browser.
4. We may use tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is an electronic file (usual size: 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed in an e-mail (e.g. our newsletter) or an advertisement. By using a tracking pixel, we can see if an advertisement is shown or an e-mail has been read. In addition, a tracking pixel makes it possible to store user-related data.
5. We always store the technical data, including the IP address, referrer, type of browser and device of every user.
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties hyperlinked to this website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal details responsibly and safely. We recommend reading the privacy statements of these websites before using them.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. We recommend consulting this privacy statement on a regular basis, to keep yourself informed of any changes.
Inspection of and changing your details