Vacature Mechanical Lead Engineer EUV
bij ASML Netherlands B.V. in Veldhoven
You will be responsible for the design of the infrastructure for the ASML EUV-machines. This work consists of a translation of the architecture into a design that meets the requirements; a creation of the 3D design, volume control, engineering changes, and communication to (and where necessary negotiation between) the interfaces. The other part of the work is to make sure the design can be manufactured, will be serviceable and meets the availability requirements.
The department of Environmental Control & Infrastructure (EC&I) is part of the hardware cluster within the development and engineering sector of ASML. The task of this department is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of ASML’s lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning. Technology areas are: gas-, vacuum- and water-flow control, architecture and design, temperature control.
- Collect specifications needed to generate a design
- Create a design within a multidisciplinary module which needs specific flows or temperature requirements, document this and present in the organization where necessary
- Make sure the design is documented with proper models and drawings in NX/TCE
- Perform the right calculations to predict the functionality (key words: flow, pressure drop, Gas purity, availability, strength, etc.)
- Interface with (internal) customers and suppliers
- If needed, steer junior designers in making high quality designs
- Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering or related
- Solid design experience in relevant (Flow & Temperature) industry
- Experience with NX/TCE required
- Affinity with precision mechanics
- Be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment
- Robust personality is a must
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.