Vacature TF Services - Material Handler
bij ASML Netherlands B.V. in Veldhoven
- Receipt: Take care of timely delivery of materials from suppliers. Signal and communicate differences product description serial numbers etc . Take action to solve differences.
- Stock management: Ownership of storage locations in the work center and staging area.
- Book and release modules on storage. Take care of correct stock management. Signal and correct differences in storage and stock.
- Troubleshooting: solve shortages, pick errors, wrong deliverances together with Helpdesk of the Warehouse and Production Planner etc.
- Administration: process various transactions in administrative systems.
- Return: deals with goods to be returned and take care of packing these goods.
- Defects: deals quick and correct with defects.
- Sharing knowledge: take knowledge of new and existing processes and safety aspects and share this knowledge with colleagues in the work center. Point out the correct use of logistic systems by colleagues.
- Lock and unlock various modules for production.
- Handling and transport of chemicals within ASML.
- Supports in technical and logistic aspects world wide
MBO+ / BSc in the field of mechanical engineering, logistics, supply chain, business administration
In the field of logistics and technical. Experience as motor mechanic, heavy/low current mechanic, gas fitter or workshop manager is preferred.
- Plenty of initiative
- Service minded attitude
- Familiarity with logistics and technology
- Good social skills
- Able to speak and write Dutch and English fluently
- Also candidate must have the potential and ambition to grow to the role of team lead in near future
- Willing to travel to client locations (approximately 30%)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.