Vacature Junior Sales Engineer
bij Vermeer EMEA in 's-Heer Arendskerke
- Vermeer EMEA
- HBO, 1 - 5 jaar ervaring
- 40-40 uur per week
- 1 - 5 jaar ervaring
- Salaris in overleg
- 40-40 uur per week
Vermeer EMEA is looking for a
Junior Sales Engineer
(40 hours a week)
to strengthen the Vermeer EMEA product support team.
You love the challenge of working with equipment? You like to work independently and continue to develop yourself and you like international traveling? Then this job might be exactly what you are looking for!
The Junior Sales Engineer supports the Vermeer EMEA product support team as well as sales teams of independently owned dealerships in the EMEA region for the respective Vermeer product line he/she represents. In this role he/she supports the distribution network by providing information and helps with equipment demonstrations, training and customer visits. In line with that he/she also gathers information from the market to support EMEA product development for continuous improvement and fit-to-market product development. The Junior Sales Engineer is an entry position within the Vermeer EMEA product support team and offers great growth opportunity for an energetic, passionate and motivated candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist product support specialist with gathering field's perspective to service and production related issues; assist in creating and delivering strategic and tactical training for sales and service personnel to promote the features and benefits of Vermeer products versus the competition.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, dealers/customers, product managers and management, to articulate and communicate the versatility and applicability Vermeer products and product features in diverse conditions.
- Gaining knowledge and experience to eventually proficiently operate, differentiate, and demonstrate Vermeer product offerings as compared to competitors.
- Gather product and market analysis information to share with product support team. Assist in preparing presentations regarding the products and product line to promote visibility and capture market share.
- Assist in training customers/dealers on various application specific details and the effects on the machine performance.
- Represent Vermeer by attending tradeshows, customer day events, sales meetings, and road shows.
- Bachelor of Engineering with a Major or Minor in economics (Dutch HBO) preferred or a completed technical study and at least 2 years practical experience in a technical/commercial environment (Dutch MBO).
- Affiliation with construction equipment.
- Hands on experience.
- Written and verbal English fluency required. Verbal fluency in either French and/or German preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills with great discernment in communicating sensitive information verbally and in writing.
- Ability to develop interpersonal relationships and encourage openness while maintaining utmost company confidentiality, and trustworthiness with dealerships, co-workers, staff, clients and the community; effectively build relationships with individuals to accomplish organizational tactical goals.
- Knowledge of construction equipment
Vermeer EMEA in ’s-Heer Arendskerke is the regional distribution center for Europa, the Middle East and Africa for Vermeer Corporation, Pella, Iowa, USA. Vermeer is manufacturer of iconic yellow iron seen on industrial jobsites and farm fields worldwide. With every hole drilled, tree chipped, bale rolled and rock crushed, our customers are doing more. They feed and fuel the world. They manage our precious natural resources. They connect people to the necessities of life.
Vermeer USA was established in 1948 and has approx. 2300 employees. Vermeer EMEA in ’s-Heer Arendskerke is established in 1979 and has approx 32 employees.The culture of Vermeer EMEA is built on the belief that every Vermeer team member has real, personal impact – on our people, our customers and our world. Whoever you are and where you are in your career, Vermeer helps you be Equipped to Do Moretm.