Vacature Senior Consultant SAP Easy Cost Planning
bij ASML Netherlands B.V. in Veldhoven
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Centre Sales & Operations. This Competence Centre is responsible for providing IT solutions that support ASML Sales & Operations in achieving its business goals. This department supports ASML sectors Sales, Planning, Sourcing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Facility Management and Customer Support.
Deliver together with a team a complete cross-sector business case template (recurring & non-recurring costs and benefits) based on industry best practice with explicit impact on Excess & Obsolescence (E&O) within the integrated SAP business environment and replacing the current Excel based solution. The new template will lead to improved decision making quality in the Change Review Board and more accurate comparison to actuals after implementation of the change. The project duration is approximately 9 months. You will be part of team working closely together with experienced business representatives in the role of IT functional consultant specialized in SAP Easy Cost Planning and Investment Management.
- End-to-End processes definition and business architecture (together with the IT architect) based on standard solutions and best practices
- Select best practices most suitable to ASML’s business characteristics and needs
- Analyse impact of new concepts for existing ways of working and determine implementation strategies; Be the linking factor between the IT-system (SAP) and business processes; Gather best practices and think out the impact of new concepts for current way of working; Re-engineer business processes, based on standard solutions and best practices
- Facilitate business change aspects like decision making, gather requirements and feedback
- Configure the solution in the relevant SAP modules
- Set up and facilitate execution of implementation and roll out plans including testing, key user and end user training, shop floor introduction, Test, train and do change management during implementation phase to ensure a smooth introduction and transition
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance/Technical Business Administration/Business-IT Management
- 5-10 years of practical experience with implementing SAP solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services and processes related to investment management and/or business case management
- Experience with supporting IT -systems and their interaction with business processes in finance and financial planning (SAP Easy Cost Planning, SAP IM)
- Experience with ARIS/Archimate is a pré
- Preferably experience in system implementation /change management within production/engineering -organizations and/ or eager to learn in this area
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also at higher management levels
- Strong communicator with strong presentation skills (Dutch is a plus but not required)
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude
- Change-management competencies
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Team worker, good social skills, customer-oriented
- Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer/user
- Have affinity with IT systems and structures and think in business process modelling terms
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced application software skills, such as presentation, spreadsheet and word processing applications
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Salaris in overleg