Vacature Project Management Officer
bij ASML Netherlands B.V. in Veldhoven
Are you challenged by supporting project and program management? Can you advise, challenge and facilitate project managers on content, process and project quality in the different phases of their projects? Can you convince your stakeholders and facilitate decision making? If so, then apply for the Project Management Officer role within the ASML's IT department!
As a Project Management Officer (PMO) you are supporting a dedicated part of the IT project & program portfolio. You work closely with project managers on topics like project progress reporting, planning and quality assurance. You challenge your project managers on the effective and consistent use of the ASML IT project management process and methodology, and deliverables on timeliness, quality, accuracy and integrity. You organize and facilitate workshops in risk management, project planning and lessons learned. By providing clear insight on project progress (triple constraint) and issues and risks you support project managers and senior management in effective decision making.
Besides this, you will be participating in and/or leading initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the project management methodology and processes and working processes, based on best practices. And last but not least, play an important role in on boarding/training of (new) project managers and help bringing the execution power of the project management community to a higher level.
You will get the opportunity to work, develop and grow in our IT project environment. After being successful, the PMO specialist role provides the opportunity to further grow into the project management or expert career development path.
Context of the position
The Project Management Officer reports to the Manager IT PMO and has internal interfaces with ASML Project Managers and Solution Team Managers, Competence Centre Directors, IT and Business stakeholders, Finance, Purchasing, suppliers and consultants.
Bachelor or Master degree, ideally you have it completed with a post graduate degree in Project Management.
- Extensive (3-5 years) working experience as project management officer or similar position
- Sound knowledge of project management methodologies like PRINCE2 and PMBOK
- Experience with managing changes or small IT projects is a plus
- Experience with project financials
- Experience in facilitation of workshops
- Working knowledge of MS Office products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint 2010/2013
- Advanced working experience with MS Projects
- Nice to have: working knowledge of SAP
- Strong leadership, decisiveness, initiative, setting clear priorities, giving direction, influencing without power
- Proven stakeholder management capabilities; skills to support and advise project managers and middle and senior management to effect sustainable change in complex scenarios in large organizations
- Strong client focus and excellent communication skills
- Solution minded, precise and practical
- Open minded, creative when handling problems independently
- No-nonsense and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Salaris in overleg