Vacature Service Manager Workplace Services
bij ASML Netherlands B.V. in Veldhoven
You are responsible for the operational delivery of the current telecom services. You will manage the operation with external vendors and internal stakeholders.
As Service Manager Workplace Services, you are a member of the IT Workplace services support organization. You are responsible for the End-to-End delivery of the current services, with significant focus on telecom. These are mostly outsourced services by external vendors. You will manage these services via contractual agreements and a no-nonsense based mentality.
You represent the IT Workplace Services support organization for a part of the IT services portfolio towards internal customers. Besides this your role includes:
- Creation of monthly service reporting and discuss these with the internal customers and the Delivery Managers
- Service Improvement and life cycle management activities of your services are important aspects
- Customer Satisfaction and operational excellence are your main focus areas
Context of position
A sub-department within the IT organization is the Competence Centre Operations & infrastructure (O&I). This Competence Centre provides all IT support services. This includes generic IT infrastructure services like laptops and desktops, telecom services, network and datacentres for which we ensure that these services are running in an optimal way and we look at innovating the services. We also support the IT applications that are used at ASML.
You will report to a Delivery Manager workplace Services within the IT Workplace services support organization. Besides interfacing with your fellow colleagues in IT Workplace services Telecom support organization you will also interface with the other service- and delivery managers from our own organization or from our vendors.
- Bachelor level Information Technology or similar
- 5 years relevant working experience as Service Manager, with significant share of telecom experience
- A strong focus on quality and act according agreements is a must
- Experience with ITIL Service Support and Service Delivery processes is a must
- Strong operational management and stakeholder skills
- (Financial) management of outsourced contracts and vendor management
- Creativity when handling problems independently
- Be customer focused in the delivery of your services
- Influencing without power
- Team player
- Planning and prioritizing
- Strong inner drive and precise
- Act according made agreements
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of the English language
- Think in possibilities and delivery
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Salaris in overleg